Monday, September 21, 2015

Ch 101 Top Selections and Rina's Fav

Welcome Magnolia fans

from all over the globe!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

100th Anniversary Blog Hop Celebration

Anything Goes Challenge...

Thanks to our lovely design team gals helping
choose from our challenge entries....


These are our top selections:

Beginner




Intermediate




Expert





Rina's Fav



Thank you ladies.... what a great turn out this week, but 
AGAIN we have cards that can not be considered 
because they are entered into the WRONG catagory!!!
This makes us very sad..... please, if you have questions,
read the policy and if you still have questions, email me and I will advise you!

Ladies please take your badges!
I am going to be picking a Rina's Fav every challenge from here 
forward and there is a badge for that as well :)

Our winner of the prize is


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much I'm very excited,
    now they are increasingly motivated

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you Rina for picking me as your favorite! it's been a while since I've competed in a challenge so I am with this new start super happy! Thank you!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete