Thursday, July 24, 2014

Challenge 72 Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

OTT or CAS Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...


Beginner
  
Intermediate
  
 
Expert

Today I am adding a Rina's Favorite,
because I think there were so many lovely choices and this one
needs to be brought into the light!
Fantastic job ladies...so lovely!!!
CONGRATS!
Please take your blinkie badges for your blog.
Our prize winner of the Tildas Town prize is
and the Ribbon Girl Prize is
IMPORTANT
Please email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
 and be sure to title your email with the the challenge # and sponsor!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me in the newest Beginner. Congratulations to the others who were chosen and to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no I cant beleive I missed winning the prize, Im guessing it now way to late lol xx

    ReplyDelete